That was not an accident

I could not believe what I did the other day by accident. I was doing laundry in the basement, and I ended up dropping a small piece of clothing that somehow made its way into the gas blue flame of my gas furnace! It caught on fire and I had to act quick to get it out of the gas furnace opening with a metal rod and then throw water on it right away. Needless to say the clothing was ruined and had to be thrown out. But I am so lucky that a fire didn’t happen had I not caught it as it happened! This is just one example of the dangers of a gas furnace. This little incident woke me up and I am now planning on getting rid of this gas furnace as soon as I can afford to and I am going to invest in a central heating and air conditioning system. It is about time I get up to date with things and get a full central heat and a/c system instead of just the central air conditioning I have now. Having a central heating and air conditioning system will not only be much safer, but it will also end up making it so that all of my heating and cooling needs are in one unit. This will also make it easier for heating and air conditioning system repair and getting an HVAC tune up. Rather than having to pay twice. One for a gas furnace tune up and one for a central air conditioning tune up.

a/c workman