The project took every bit of the three weeks to complete
My wife and I had some renovations completed on the house. During the remodel, the house was a mess. We had dust and dirt all over the house from the contractors, drywall, and construction. The first couple of days weren’t entirely too bad, but after the first week of construction, it became difficult to breathe. My wife and I did not want to leave our home, because the renovations were going to take an additional 2 weeks. We planned to stay in the house, but we never considered the indoor air quality during construction. I spoke with the contractor and project manager and the guy suggested using an indoor air purifier in the part of the house where construction was not occurring. He offered to put up some plastic sheeting to keep most of the dust and debris out of the rest of the house. The air purifier sounded like a good suggestion, so I contacted a local shop that rents air purifiers by the day, week, or month. The owner of the shop is a friend of mine. He gave me a good deal on the air purifier and sent a technician to set up the machine. The contractor set up the plastic sheeting and the indoor air drastically improved after we made the changes. The project took every bit of the three weeks to complete. We ran into a couple of problems during the process. We underestimated the amount of materials we needed too, but everything turned out perfect when the last changes were made. Now we have almost twice the square footage in our two story home.