The condo fire was caused by a poor oil furnace wiring

I’ve been working for the fire department for the past 5 years.

My dad works for the fire department too! Both of my siblings are going to volunteer when they turn 18.

I’m the oldest as well as the first to follow in the line of fire fighters. It’s a volunteer position, however I take it legitimately seriously. I’m always prepared to go to the scene of the fire as well as give my life to put out the sparks. I have been scared a few times, however I always try to maintain my composure. I have to be in charge of the fire or the fire will be in charge of me. I’ve battled numerous fires in the last week, then right now is the time when the ground is legitimately dry as well as a lot of fires happen when the ground is dry. There is a new housing development being built out by the interstate. I responded to a call for help on Tuesday. Me as well as my siblings got out of the fire station in less than 2 hours. Every one of us went to the housing development as well as there was a huge condo on fire. There was no 1 in the condo at the time, thankfully. The condo fire was caused by faulty oil furnace wiring. It didn’t take long to realize that the fire originated from the oil furnace area, then after the oil furnace fire, the fire marshal wanted to inspect all of the new housing as well as all of the oil furnaces that had recently been installed. He also wanted to speak with the building business as well as the person that did the toil on the oil furnace as well as the wiring.


New heating units