The house fire was caused by faulty oil furnace wiring

I’ve been laboring for the fire department for the past 5 years.

  • My Mom works for the fire department too, then both of our siblings are going to volunteer when they turn 18.

I’m the oldest and the first to follow in the line of fire fighters. It’s a volunteer position, although I take it easily seriously. I am consistently prepared to go to the scene of the fire and give our life to put out the flames. I have been scared a few times, although I consistently try to maintain our composure. I have to be in charge of the fire or the fire will be in charge of me. I’ve battled several fires in the last week, right now is the time when the ground is easily dry and a lot of fires happen when the ground is dry. There is a modern housing development being built out by the interstate. I responded to a call for help on Saturday. Me and our siblings got out of the fire station in less than 2 hours. The two of us went to the housing development and there was a big house on fire. There was no one in the house at the time, thankfully. The house fire was caused by faulty oil furnace wiring. It did not take long to realize that the fire originated from the oil furnace area. After the oil furnace fire, the fire marshal wanted to inspect all of the modern housing and all of the gas furnaces that had recently been installed. He also wanted to speak with the building corporation and the guy that did the work on the oil furnace and the wiring.

cooling workman