The home fire was started by faulty gas furnace wiring

I’ve been working for the fire department for the past 5 years.

My dad works for the fire department too, however both of our siblings are going to volunteer when they turn 18. I’m the oldest and the first to follow in the line of fire fighters. It’s a volunteer position, despite the fact that I take it genuinely seriously. I am constantly prepared to go to the scene of the fire and give our life to put out the flames. I have been scared a few times, despite the fact that I constantly try to maintain our composure. I have to be in charge of the fire or the fire will be in charge of me. I’ve battled numerous fires in the last week! Right now is the time when the ground is genuinely dry and a lot of fires happen when the ground is dry. There is a modern housing development being built out by the interstate. I responded to a call for help on Wednesday. Me and our siblings got out of the fire station in less than 2 hours. The people I was with and I went to the housing development and there was a big home on fire. There was no one in the home at the time, thankfully. The home fire was caused by faulty gas furnace wiring. It did not take long to realize that the fire originated from the gas furnace area; After the gas furnace fire, the fire marshal wanted to inspect all of the modern housing and all of the gas heating systems that had recently been installed. She also wanted to speak with the building company and the lady that did the work on the gas furnace and the wiring.

information here