Always have a handyman and Heating and A/C worker available if you own rental property

I live in a townhouse that I am renting for a nice couple who lives out of town, and because they live far away, I hardly ever see them, in fact, I met them in person once and that was the day I got the keys for the place… So, over the last couple of years, the people I was with and I have only communicated by telephone, text, or messages.

It has been enjoyable because if something goes wrong, I can contact them, and they will arrange for a handyman or service guy to service the issue, for instance, when I first moved in, the Heating and A/C unit malfunctioned in the middle of the Summer, and I contacted my building owner to let him know.

In less than an hour, he called myself and others back and gave myself and others the number of his regular Heating and A/C worker, and the worker was able to come and service the issue the next day. Since then, the building owner has tied up regular service of the Heating and A/C unit, and I have not had an issue with the unit since; He has also sent a handyman to service the garbage disposal when it stopped toiling a few months ago. It’s lovely that my building owner is so quick to respond to fixing problems when they come up, especially because he doesn’t live close by. I am cheerful that he has a handyman and a Heating and A/C worker that he can call when he needs them, when you own rental property, you need to make sure that you have the right service people to call to deal with all the problems that may arise.

Rental property maintenance